Pfiffner AT – 10 – 14 station precision automatic pallet transfer for the turning, milling, and drilling of high precision workpieces
The rotary transfer machine concept covers all applications for the serila production of complex metals parts and are designed for the handling of bar, bundle or automatic part feeding. Capable of machining complex 6-sided components with either stationary or rotating workpieces.
- Workpiece diameter – up to Ø52mm
- Workpiece length – up to 200mm
- Workpiece, cubic – up to 120 x 120 x 120mm
- Clamping Stations – 10 to 14
- Horizontal Machining Units – 10 to 14
- Vertical Machining Units – up to 14